Quality control of our service is our life-line. It is our single highest priority to provide the very best, expert service that we can, each and every day and to stand behind our work. We are not perfect, but we strive to be the very best we can. Here are some of the policies we have in place that help maintain and ensure the quality of our work:
- We are trained to respond well to criticism and adjust to meet the needs at hand. Our goal is to take criticism objectively and constructively, not subjectively. Maids Over Miami employees are paid well, which truly affects the results we achieve.
- We are trained with standardized equipment and supplies, seeking to be both the best and the fastest in our area of expertise. While every employee will work a little different from the next, this standardized training allows us to work as systematically and thus as efficiently, thoroughly and consistently as possible.
- For routine-type cleanings, we periodically provide Customer Feedback Forms to our customers. The goal of these is to encourage free, open, honest communication, with as much detail as desired. We see this as key, and want to hear what we can do better!
- Each employee at Maids Over Miami receives surprise quality control checks on a quarterly basis at minimum. Employees are graded on a standard grading sheet and feedback for them and/or more training is provided as necessary. If an employee fails a certain number of surprise quality checks within a year or consecutively, that person does lose employment with the company. If an employee receives one failed grade, he/she is graded again within the next week or two and even again if needed, until sufficient correction appears to have been established. The element of surprise is important to these checks; employees do not know when they are being checked, and those checking wait until the completion of the job. We have found this type of accountability to be vital to the values of highest quality our business seeks to maintain. We ALL want to provide great service!
- We don’t subcontract. Thus, we have more control over our quality compared to companies that do.
- We guarantee the highest level of quality and dependability in cleaning. We will respond to any feedback immediately. We take care of our customers and stand behind our work. We aren’t perfect, but our goal is to be the very best we can!
Maids Over Miami